Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WORKSHOP DAY THREE.

The experience which I was observed yesterday.

I experience that without Internet there are nothing to do because of internet is the backbone of Journalism daily activities.

Also internet helps people in the world wide to know what going on in different Coutries.

Another thing I know that the Media Company every one depends to another for seaching different news.

Most of Tanzania Media website they not updates their informations but some website of another countries in African try to do best in updating their website.

I experience that instead of using website you can use the Blog to spread the imformations to different people in the world.

What I did yesterday.

How to Open the blog which before I didn’t know how to open this.

To find different Informations from different International Media Companies through website.

The website I visited yesterday and most useful to me

The website which I visit yesterday are, Tanzania Gorvenment website, http://www.bbc.co.uk/BBC News website, CNN, Skynews ,AfricaOnline website, IPP MEDIA website, Mail GurdianOnline, wikipedia, Mwananchi Communications.

Among of these website I think that BBC, Africa Online,CNN and Sky News and is useful for me , Because these website they covered informations all over the World.

Also because most the stories which I deal in my Programme is Sports News so these websites deals very well with sports International News.
Problems I faced yesterday is the Slowness of the server, which cost to spend more times.

No comments: