Friday, August 29, 2008

JOURNALIST LAST DAY INTERNET WORKSHOP

I think this workshop is good for me because of i expand my Knowledge of doing my daily activities in my job by knowing how to search different informations through Internet.

Some Process of using internet which I understand in this workshop are : to sell and buying some Equipment such aa cameras through “ebay.com website” and “Craigslist.org website” which using mostly for Notice, eg Jobs, Rent apartment.

Now I can writes features stories through Internet very well, in internet I search some facts which can helps to make my feature story very attractive to my readers, because I compile every thing which important in my Story.

Different to that way, another important things I get in this workshop to publish informations to society through Blog which is before I can not do this, but through this workshop now I can do it.
Also the workshop improve my technology of using internet to make ya Research of a certain issue in the society by finding the facts in internet without going different Areas which can help to minimize the time of doing that Research. http://mtaleban.blogspot.com/2008/08/day-five-29-august-2008.html

My Knowledge which I get in this workshop I will going to use positively in my fellow journalist especially in my office in order to increase the working job capacity in our company.

Finally I think the workshop is so usefully to me in my Daily life because now through the Internet the world is like to be a single Village by sharing every thing through internet so it help to go with technological Development all over the world. http://mtaleban.blogspot.com/2008/08/yesterday-session-day-two-26-august.html

No comments: