Tuesday, August 26, 2008

INTERNET IS IMPORTANT FOR JOURNALIST

Why I joined to this Workshop?

I`m a Producer and Radio Presenter at Clouds FM, I join to this workshop , because in my daily activities when I produce my Sports Programme for my Radio Stations i use Internet to seach some International Sports News through Internet, So I think this workshop is importance to me which can expand my knowledge how to search these international informations from International Media Company in the World.

What we Covered Yesterday?

Yesterday we study , How the Internet has changed cha society and Communication.
Internet can change the life of people because Internet can make easy Communication through society. Some activities are Buying and selling equipment through Internet, you can communicate with others through Internet, you can read some books through Internet, listerning na viewing TV through Internet, and now the world is single village through Internet so can change the life of people by sharing ideas through this.

My New Ideas.

=I think internet is very important to anybody in world according to the technological development.
= Internet is important for society Development , it simplify some activities in offices and others sector.
= Internet helps country development, because through internet you can use few time compared to another way of doing the some job.

Some wishes for future..

= Because most of Tanzanian People they don’t know how to use internet, I think now is the right time to our Government prepare special Programme of internert training course from Primary Schools for future generations.
= This Programme is importance to any Journalist so I use my knowledge which I get in this workshop , to give my fellow Journalist in my office.

No comments: